English–UrduThe Pain of Not Understanding Your Signsتیرے اشاروں کو نہ سمجھ پانے کا دردEnglishThe pain in my heartis difficult to hold,and I keep wonderingwhat your gesture truly meant.I try to understand your signs,I try to read your eyes,I search for meaning in your silence,but sadly, I cannot understand them all.Sometimes your smile feels like love,sometimes your silence feels like anger,sometimes your distance feels like goodbye.Yet perhaps I am only guessing,and my guesses may be wrong.I never wanted to hurt you.
The Pain of Not Understanding Your Signs
تیرے اشاروں کو نہ سمجھ پانے کا درد
English
The pain in my heart
is difficult to hold,
and I keep wondering
what your gesture truly meant.
I try to understand your signs,
I try to read your eyes,
I search for meaning in your silence,
but sadly, I cannot understand them all.
Sometimes your smile feels like love,
sometimes your silence feels like anger,
sometimes your distance feels like goodbye.
Yet perhaps I am only guessing,
and my guesses may be wrong.
I never wanted to hurt you.
I only wanted to understand
what your heart was trying to tell me.
But I am human,
and I cannot read every secret
hidden inside another heart.
That is why sometimes
things go wrong between us—
not because I do not care,
but because I care so deeply
that I try to find meaning
in every little sign.
So, if you want me to stay,
please tell me clearly.
And if you want me to leave,
please tell me honestly.
Do not make love
a puzzle that I must solve alone.
One honest word
can sometimes heal
what a thousand guesses destroy.
If I misunderstand you,
please do not think
that I have stopped caring.
I may not understand
every language of your heart,
but whenever you speak your truth,
I will listen with all my heart.
اردو
دل کا یہ درد
سنبھالنا مشکل ہو جاتا ہے،
اور میں سوچتا رہتا ہوں
کہ تیرا اشارہ آخر کیا تھا۔
میں تیرے اشاروں کو سمجھنے کی کوشش کرتا ہوں،
تیری آنکھوں کو پڑھنے کی کوشش کرتا ہوں،
تیری خاموشی میں معنی تلاش کرتا ہوں،
مگر افسوس، تیرے ہر اشارے کو
سمجھ نہیں پاتا ہوں۔
کبھی تیری مسکراہٹ محبت لگتی ہے،
کبھی تیری خاموشی ناراضی لگتی ہے،
کبھی تیری دوری الوداع محسوس ہوتی ہے۔
مگر شاید میں صرف اندازہ لگاتا ہوں،
اور میرے اندازے غلط بھی ہو سکتے ہیں۔
میں نے کبھی تجھے تکلیف دینا نہیں چاہا،
میں تو صرف یہ سمجھنا چاہتا تھا
کہ تیرا دل مجھ سے کیا کہنا چاہتا ہے۔
مگر میں بھی انسان ہوں،
کسی دوسرے دل میں چھپے
ہر راز کو پڑھ نہیں سکتا۔
اسی لیے کبھی کبھی
ہمارے درمیان بہت کچھ غلط ہو جاتا ہے—
اس لیے نہیں کہ مجھے پرواہ نہیں،
بلکہ اس لیے کہ مجھے اتنی پرواہ ہے
کہ میں تیرے ہر چھوٹے سے اشارے میں
کوئی معنی تلاش کرنے لگتا ہوں۔
اگر تو چاہتا ہے کہ میں رکوں،
تو مجھے صاف صاف بتا دے۔
اور اگر تو چاہتا ہے کہ میں چلا جاؤں،
تو سچائی سے کہہ دے۔
محبت کو ایسی پہیلی نہ بنا
جسے مجھے اکیلے حل کرنا پڑے۔
ایک سچا لفظ کبھی کبھی
ان ہزار اندازوں کو ٹھیک کر سکتا ہے
جن سے دل ٹوٹ جاتا ہے۔
اگر میں تجھے غلط سمجھ لوں،
تو یہ مت سمجھنا
کہ مجھے تیری پرواہ نہیں رہی۔
شاید میں تیرے دل کی
ہر زبان نہ سمجھ سکوں،
مگر جب بھی تو اپنے دل کی سچائی کہے گا،
میں پورے دل سے
تیری بات سنوں گا۔
Written with AI
Comments
Post a Comment