The Palace Beside the Silent Lake | القصر بجوار البحيرة الصامتةAccording to your words, I came to your place,Situated beside a silent lake.وفقًا لكلماتك، جئتُ إلى مكانك،الكائن بجوار بحيرةٍ صامتة.I could not understand whether your palace was ancient or new;Time itself seemed to stand still within its walls.لم أستطع أن أفهم إن كان قصرك قديمًا أم جديدًا؛فقد بدا وكأن الزمن نفسه قد توقف بين جدرانه.It was certain that you were the prince of that palace,For royalty shone through your eyes.كان من المؤكد أنك أمير ذلك القصر،فقد كانت ملامح الملوك تتلألأ في عينيك.Yet I saw no soldiers guarding your kingdom,
Writing
The Palace Beside the Silent Lake | القصر بجوار البحيرة الصامتة
According to your words, I came to your place,
Situated beside a silent lake.
وفقًا لكلماتك، جئتُ إلى مكانك،
الكائن بجوار بحيرةٍ صامتة.
I could not understand whether your palace was ancient or new;
Time itself seemed to stand still within its walls.
لم أستطع أن أفهم إن كان قصرك قديمًا أم جديدًا؛
فقد بدا وكأن الزمن نفسه قد توقف بين جدرانه.
It was certain that you were the prince of that palace,
For royalty shone through your eyes.
كان من المؤكد أنك أمير ذلك القصر،
فقد كانت ملامح الملوك تتلألأ في عينيك.
Yet I saw no soldiers guarding your kingdom,
Only silence walked through the corridors.
لكنني لم أرَ جنودًا يحرسون مملكتك،
بل كان الصمت وحده يسير في الممرات.
Where was the king? Where was the queen?
The throne stood waiting, but no ruler appeared.
أين الملك؟ وأين الملكة؟
كان العرش قائمًا، لكن لم يظهر عليه حاكم.
A mysterious person lay upon a bed,
Sleeping between dreams and eternity.
كان هناك شخص غامض يرقد على سرير،
ينام بين الأحلام والأبدية.
A meal had been lovingly prepared for me,
But no servant came to welcome me.
كان الطعام قد أُعِدَّ لي بكل محبة،
لكن لم يأتِ أي خادم لاستقبالي.
Who prepared the feast? Who lit the fire?
Whose invisible hands served such kindness?
من الذي أعدَّ هذه المائدة؟ ومن أشعل النار؟
وأيُّ أيدٍ خفيةٍ قدمت هذا الكرم؟
Then I understood the hidden truth:
The palace was not made of stone but of the human soul.
عندها أدركت الحقيقة الخفية:
فالقصر لم يكن مبنيًا من الحجارة، بل من روح الإنسان.
The prince was hope.
The king was truth.
The queen was love.
كان الأمير هو الأمل.
وكان الملك هو الحقيقة.
وكانت الملكة هي المحبة.
The sleeping person was my own inner self,
Waiting to awaken.
وكان الشخص النائم هو ذاتي الداخلية،
التي كانت تنتظر أن تستيقظ.
The unseen servants were faith, sacrifice, memory, and time,
Quietly shaping every moment of life.
أما الخدم غير المرئيين فكانوا الإيمان والتضحية والذكريات والزمن،
يصنعون بصمت كل لحظة من لحظات الحياة.
When I looked into the lake one last time,
I did not see my face—I saw my soul.
وعندما نظرت إلى البحيرة للمرة الأخيرة،
لم أرَ وجهي، بل رأيت روحي.
Then I knew that the palace I had travelled so far to find
Had always existed within my own heart.
وعندها علمت أن القصر الذي قطعت كل تلك المسافة بحثًا عنه،
كان موجودًا دائمًا داخل قلبي.
Written with AI
Comments
Post a Comment